MJQ Irish Cultural & Sports Centre Presents
The 19th Annual
Sunday, July 14- Saturday, July 20, 2013
East Durham, NY
- (40) + Workshops by the Best Traditional Irish Artists & Educators in the World
- (5) Concerts at the MJQ Irish Cultural & Sports Centre
- (6) + All Night Long Tradtional Irish Sessions & Ceili's around our Irish Town in the Catskills, East Durham
- Finale Traditional Irish Festival held Saturday, July 20, 2013 with many of performances by world known teachers & special artists.
- Located in the Great Northern Catskills in an Irish Town known as East Durham "Emerald Isle of the Catskills" with many Irish American owned & operated Resorts/Hotels / B&Bs, Restaurants, Pubs, Irish Shops and More!
Student Registration Opens March 15, 2013
so stay tuned for our NEW website and new & exciting events from the Catskills Irish Arts Week Committee under the direction of the MJQ Irish Cultural & Sports Centre.
Call 518-634-2286 for the latest information or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MJQ Irish Cultural & Sports Centre:
2267 Rte 145, East Durham, NY 12423
P.O. BOX 320 EAST DURHAM NY 12423
Main Phone: 518-634-2286